Household Resilience Plan
- Who can support you stay at home by carrying out the essentials for your (food shopping, collecting prescriptions etc)
- What local shops / pubs / takeaways will deliver to you?
- Who can help with your pets / walk your dog?
- Who relies on you for support at the moment? What support do you carry out and who can help them?
- Do you have the key contact numbers you need? Neighbours, chemists etc
How to avoid catching or spreading COVID-19
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of coronavirus
- Only travel on public transport if you need to
- Work from home, if you can
- Avoid social activities,
- Avoid events with large groups of people
- Use phone, online services, or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS services
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Do not have visitors to your home, including friends and family
Only use NHS 111 online Coronavirus service if:
- You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- Your condition gets worse
- Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
- Use the 111 online coronavirus service
- Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.