Data Deletion Request
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to have your data deleted and removed from our systems (this is sometimes called the ‘right to be forgotten’).
If you wish to make a Data Deletion Request please complete this form to help us deal with your request (although you can make your request in any format you wish) -
We will process your request in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation -
Please be aware that, despite your request to have your data deleted, there are specific reasons for which we might decline your request and your data will continue to be processed. These reasons are set out below.
You have the right to have your data deleted in the following circumstances -
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which the Hull Culture and Leisure Ltd originally collected or processed it
- Where you have withdrawn your consent to the continued processing of the data and there is no other lawful basis for Hull Culture and Leisure Ltd to continue processing the data
- Where you object to the processing. In this case, Hull Culture and Leisure Ltd will make a determination on whether it has an overriding legitimate interest to continue the processing
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed
- The personal data has to be deleted due to a legal obligation
On receipt of your request Hull Culture and Leisure Ltd will respond within one calendar month starting from the day after it was received.
We will delete the data unless we have an overriding reason to continue to process it or unless it is processed for one of the following reasons -
- to exercise the rights of freedom of expression and information
- for the Company to comply with a legal requirement
- the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or exercise of official authority
- for public health purposes in the public interest
- archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific historical research or statistical purposes or
- the defence of legal claims
If one of the circumstances above applies, your request for deletion will be refused and we will write to you setting out the reason for refusal.
Once completed, please submit this form to email@example.com