We seek to provide high quality information on this website and aim to make sure it is accurate and up to date, however this is not guaranteed. We disclaim liability for injury, loss or damage arising from inaccuracies, omissions or interpretation of its content.
Although we aim to provide constant, uninterrupted access to this website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
We make every effort to virus check any downloadable files on this website. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage which may happen from the use of downloaded material. We recommend that you run an anti virus program on any material you download.
To maintain a secure site, we monitor network traffic to detect or investigate -
- unauthorised uses such as attempts to upload or change information
- attacks on services
- other attacks intended to cause damage.
An example of this is when you send us an email (whether you use an online form or otherwise), it could be intercepted and checked by us, or on our behalf, before it reaches the intended recipient.
We understand concerns about security and use all reasonable efforts to establish secure connections between our systems. We feel these measures provide significant security for the information on our site however, no system is unconditionally secure.
Pool Safety Rules
For the safety of all of our users children under the age of eight years old will not be allowed into the swimming pool unless they are accompanied by a responsible adult who is aged 16 years or over and is a competent swimmer.
Our adult to child pool ratios for all public and pool hire sessions where the session is NOT instructed is as follows:
- One adult to one child under four years - in the large, main and leisure fun pools
- One adult to two children under four years - in the training pools only*
- One adult to two children aged four to seven years old - in the large, main and leisure fun pools
*Training Pools are located at Beverley Road Baths, Woodford Leisure Centre (Teaching Pool) and Ennerdale Leisure Centre (Small Pool).
The Pool Safety Rules are available to download here
You may place a link to our website as long as you do not -
- replicate (duplicate, copy or reproduce) content from our website, except where written permission has first been obtained from us
- create a frame or border environment around our website content
- deep link to any Hull Culture and Leisure website content in such a way that by doing so you pass it off as you own website content
- imply that we are endorsing your website, product or services
- present false information about Hull Culture and Leisure
- use our logo without prior consent from us
- have content on your website that could be construed as distasteful, controversial or offensive
- infringe any intellectual property or other right of any third parties on your website
We reserve the right to request that any link in breach of these guidelines is removed and to take whatever action deemed necessary.
We consider linking to organisations that –
- offer a service that we agree complements one of our services and is of benefit to the public
- are not for profit
Linking to information, products and services on third party websites does not imply our endorsement or approval of that information, product or service. We cannot guarantee the availability of linked pages.
Whenever possible we obtain (either directly or via third parties) the express permission for images of people to be used on its website. However this is not always possible for group photographs. If you appear in any such photograph and wish it to be removed, please contact us.
The display of third party advertising on this site is not an endorsement or recommendation of any advertiser’s goods or services. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the advertisements nor the quality or suitability of the goods or services supplied.
All the money raised from advertising on this website goes toward improving our services.
What’s on in Hull (event diary)
Events or activities listed on our What’s on in Hull are usually submitted by us or our partner organisations, however occasionally private individuals or organisations also list events. Inclusion of an organisation’s event does not constitute a recommendation or an endorsement of the organisation or the event itself.
While every effort has been made to make sure the listings are accurate, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors, omissions, alterations or cancellations. As details of all events can change at short notice, it is advisable to check an event’s details with its organisers before attending.
Third party websites
Some of the services and content accessible from our website is on third party websites. While we take all reasonable measures to make sure information provided is not defamatory or offensive, we cannot control the content or take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.