How can we help you?
Build confidence and skills to create a successful business through-
- one to one sessions
- business resources
Business & IP Centre Hull provides specialist business information and resources for anyone thinking about self-employment, setting up, or growing a business. Trained staff offer practical support to help you start, protect and grow your business.
As a member of PATLIB UK and the national network of Business and IP Centres we have access to a large network of skills and resources.
Use our resources, tools, expertise and contacts to guide you through -
- researching your initial idea
- reaching new customers
- checking out competitors & suppliers
- checking whether your Intellectual Property (IP) is protected – copyright, trademarks, designs, patents
- Visit the GOV.UK website for your tax, insurance and licensing requirements
With the Community Led Local Development Fund (CLLD) we also offer support for local and community businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs living in four Hull communities; West Hull & Central, East Hull, North Hull & Orchard Park and Bransholme, through provision of :
- free one to one business information and support
- workshops to help you decide if self employment is for you, or growing and developing your business
- access to specialist business resources and statistical information
- information on funding opportunities and business planning
- signposting to the relevant agencies for additional support
- space to work and meet with others
- networking opportunities at our events
CLLD puts people living in four Hull communities; West Hull & Central, East Hull, North Hull & Orchard Park and Bransholme, at the heart of identifying the needs and challenges it is faced with and considering what projects and activities can help to deal with them.
Find out more about the Community Led Local Development Fund
For more information about the business support we offer.
Business IP Centre Hull
Telephone 01482 223 344