How can we help you?
Build confidence and skills to create a successful business through-
- one to one sessions
- business resources
Business & IP Centre Hull provides specialist business information and resources for anyone thinking about self-employment, setting up, or growing a business. Trained staff offer practical support to help you start, protect and grow your business.
As a member of PATLIB UK and the national network of Business and IP Centres we have access to a large network of skills and resources.
Use our resources, tools, expertise and contacts to guide you through -
- researching your initial idea
- reaching new customers
- checking out competitors & suppliers
- checking whether your Intellectual Property (IP) is protected – copyright, trademarks, designs, patents
- Visit the GOV.UK website for your tax, insurance and licensing requirements
With the Enterprising Neighbourhood Renewal and Growth project (ENRG2) we also offer -
- free one to one business information and support
- workshops to help you decide if self employment is for you, or growing and developing your business
- access to specialist business resources and statistical information
- information on funding opportunities and business planning
- signposting to the relevant agencies for additional support
- space to work and meet with others
- networking opportunities at our events
- free tailored business support for the arts, culture and creative sectors to help them grow and thrive
Find out more at Enterprising Neighbourhood Reneral and Growth
Visit Creative ENRG for more information
For more information about the business support we offer.
Business IP Centre Hull
Telephone 01482 223 344