The Business Lounge at Hull Central Library has been created to provide a relaxed working environment with easy access to essential business resources, one to one support and networking opportunities. It is part of a movement building strong entrepreneurial communities, providing people with the space to dream, plan and grow.
- Flexible work space in a central location, offering a cheerful and calm ambience, providing the space and freedom to enhance creativity and develop your ideas.
- Meeting the needs of businesses large and small, from early stage start-ups and solo entrepreneurs, to established businesses.
- Comfortable communal open lounge area with sofas, desks, iPads, books, industry magazines and online resources including Cobra, Mintel, IbisWorld and Avention.
Membership starts at £25 per month and includes:
- Free WiFi
- Free refreshments, including teas, coffee and soft drinks
- Display cases for member use
- Regular networking opportunities and business workshops
- Free business advice clinics
Additional benefits with small charges:
- Private glass pods from £70 per week
- Meeting rooms form £15 per hour
- Hot Desk area from £2.50 per hour