The Business Lounge at Hull Central Library has been created to provide a relaxed working environment with easy access to essential business resources, one to one support and networking opportunities. It is part of a movement building strong entrepreneurial communities, providing people with the space to dream, plan and grow.Membership starts at £20 per month - special offer until 31/12/19 (thereafter £25pm)
Flexible work space in a central location, offering a cheerful and calm ambience, providing the space and freedom to enhance creativity and develop your ideas.
Meeting the needs of businesses large and small, from early stage start-ups and solo entrepreneurs, to established businesses.
Comfortable communal open lounge area with sofas, desks, iPads, books, industry magazines and online resources including Cobra, Mintel, Ibis world, Avention, Mint.
- Free WiFi
- Free Refreshments, including teas, coffee and soft drinks.
- Display cases for member use.
- Regular networking opportunities and business workshops.
- Free business advice clinics.
Additional benefits with small charges:
- Private glass pods from £70 per week
- Meeting rooms form £15 per hour
- Hot Desk area from £2.50 per hour
For more information and to keep up to date with developments find us on our social media channels @BLoungeHull
Or contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone - 01482 615 454