The Business Lounge at Hull Central Library has been created to provide a relaxed working environment with easy access to essential business resources, one to one support and networking opportunities. It is part of a movement building strong entrepreneurial communities, providing people with the space to dream, plan and grow.
- Flexible work space in a central location, offering a cheerful and calm ambience, providing the space and freedom to enhance creativity and develop your ideas.
- Meeting the needs of businesses large and small, from early stage start-ups and solo entrepreneurs, to established businesses.
- Comfortable communal open lounge area with sofas, desks, iPads, books, industry magazines and online resources including Cobra, Mintel, IbisWorld and Avention.
Email Business Lounge at Hull Central Library
Membership starts at £25 per month and includes:
- Free WiFi
- Free refreshments, including teas, coffee and soft drinks
- Display cases for member use
- Regular networking opportunities and business workshops
- Free business advice clinics
Additional benefits with small charges:
- Private glass pods from £70 per week
- Meeting rooms form £15 per hour
- Hot Desk area from £2.50 per hour