All of our libraries have computers with internet access and WiFi that are free for you to use.**
All you need is a valid library card. Join the library if you’re not already a member.
At busy times we might need to restrict use of the computers to 1 hour per person, we only do this as a last resort and will always try to give you longer if we can, please speak to the staff to discuss your requirements. Demand for the computers tends to be greater in the middle of the day. *
* Due to current COVID-19 restrictions computers are restricted for essential use only and you will need to book an appointment to use one.
- To check availability and to book an appointment telephone 01482 210000, you will be asked to provide your library card number (the long number under the barcode on the back of your library card).
- Please remember you will need to bring your library card and know your PIN when you attend your appointment. Please tell the staff when you book if you can’t remember your PIN.
- Please be aware if you are late for your appointment you may be asked to rebook your session.
- You must sanitise your hands when entering the building using the sanitiser provided and wear a face covering at all times within our libraries.
- Please note that public libraries are required to provide information for the Test and Trace service
** Normally you are welcome to bring your own device and make use of the free WiFi that is available at every library too but due to the COVID-19 restrictions we are unable to offer this facility.