Arts Award is a range of qualifications for young people up to the age of 25 years. Taking part in an Arts Award will help you to improve as an artist or arts leader and inspire you to connect with and take part in the arts world.
The award runs at five different levels where you can:
- discover the enjoyment of creating and participating in any art form
- develop your creativity and leadership skills
- learn new skills and share them with others
- get to work with or experience working with creative arts professionals
- gain experience and knowledge to progress into further education and employment
To achieve your Arts Award you will take on challenges in an art form, join in arts activities, experience arts events, get inspired by artists and share your arts skills with others.
You will create a portfolio to keep a record of what you have done while being supported by an Arts Award adviser and, on completion, will receive a certificate.
For details of up and coming sessions please see our Events and workshops page