To borrow materials - Use our FREE ‘Select and Collect’ service available at the following libraries:
- Central Library, Albion Street, Hull, HU1 3TF
- Bransholme Library, North Point Shopping Centre, Goodhart Road, Hull HU7 4EF
- Fred Moore Library, Wold Road, Hull, HU5 5UN
- Freedom Centre Library, 97 Preston Road, Hull, HU9 3QB
- Gipsyville Library, 728-730 Hessle High Road, Hull, HU4 6JA
- Greenwood Avenue Library, Greenwood Avenue, Hull, HU6 9RU
- Ings Library, Savoy Road, Hull, HU8 0TY
- Western Library, The Boulevard, Hull, HU3 3ED
Simply input your library card number (the long number underneath the barcode) and PIN* in the boxes at the top right of the catalogue.
You can then browse the catalogue and reserve (Place a Hold) any items you wish to borrow.*PIN – you will have been given this when you joined the library, if you don’t have it please call or email us.
- Telephone: 01482 210000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Central Library, Albion Street, Hull, HU1 3TF
You can ask for:
- A specific title, author, artist or performer,
- Tell us the type of thing you like to read, listen to, or watch and we’ll select materials to suit,
- Librarian’s choice – take potluck and be surprised!
We will need to know:
- Your library card number (the long number under the barcode).
- We might also ask for your:
- Date of birth
Our staff team will let you know by email or telephone when your items are ready to collect.
Return of Library Materials
Please don’t worry if your library books, or other materials, are due for return. We won’t be charging fines on any items that will be overdue as a result of the Covid-19 situation. You can renew items online through our website if you are concerned about this.