To borrow materials - Use our FREE ‘Select and Collect’ service available at the following libraries:
- Central Library, Albion Street, Hull, HU1 3TF from 9:30 am on Thursday 9th July 2020.
- Bransholme Library, North Point Shopping Centre, Goodhart Road, Hull HU7 4EF from 1.30 pm Thursday 9th July
- Fred Moore Library, Wold Road, Hull, HU5 5UN from 10 am Thursday 9th July
- Freedom Centre Library, 97 Preston Road, Hull, HU9 3QB from 10am Monday 10 August
- Greenwood Avenue Library, Greenwood Avenue, Hull, HU6 9RU from 2pm Wednesday 8 July
- Ings Library, Savoy Road, Hull, HU8 0TY from 2pm Thursday 9th July
- Western Library, The Boulevard, Hull, HU3 3ED from 10am Saturday 11th July
Simply input your library card number (the long number underneath the barcode) and PIN* in the boxes at the top right of the catalogue.
You can then browse the catalogue and reserve (Place a Hold) any items you wish to borrow.*PIN – you will have been given this when you joined the library, if you don’t have it please call or email us.
- Telephone: 01482 210000
- Email: email@example.com
- By post: Central Library, Albion Street, Hull, HU1 3TF
You can ask for:
- A specific title, author, artist or performer,
- Tell us the type of thing you like to read, listen to, or watch and we’ll select materials to suit,
- Librarian’s choice – take potluck and be surprised!
We will need to know:
- Your library card number (the long number under the barcode).
- We might also ask for your:
- Date of birth
Our staff team will let you know by email or telephone when your items are ready to collect.