Do you have difficulty getting to your local library?
Is there no-one that can visit the library for you?
Are you a carer that uses the library on behalf of someone?
The Home Library service can provide you with all the materials available in our libraries right to your door.
We can provide-
- books in regular or large print
- books on tape or CD
- CDs and DVDs
- a request service
- information and advice
Joining is easy and membership is free.
Charges apply to the loan of some materials.
Events and activities, including speaker talks, musical bingo etc are organised by the team and other partner organisations and delivered at local libraries or other venues on a regular basis. There may be a small charge for transport to these events.
For more information or to arrange a visit to your home contact:
Tel : 01482 331 254 or Email email@example.com
Subscription Services for Residential Homes
Library services to residential homes and sheltered homes are offered on a subscription basis.
The services available include-
- basic book deposit collection and quarterly exchange
- Table Tops- a three weekly library service at the Home for residents to exchange books directly with library staff.
- reading groups – support to set up and manage a reading group activity in the Home
- specialist reading group support for people with dementia or mental health issues.
- Reading Rooms
- IT support to teach residents how to use a computer and the Internet
- author talks – arranged on request
For details of the charges for these services please contact the Home Library service
Tel: 01482 331 254 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org