Open Exhibition Photography and Submission Workshops - Ferens Art Gallery (Studio)
|Saturday 21 September 2019||30 minute slot between 10.30am and 3.15pm|
|Sunday 29 September 2019||30 minute slot between 11.30am and 3.30pm|
|Monday 30 September 2019||30 minute slot between 10.30am and 3.15pm|
|Friday 4 October 2019||30 minute slots between 10.30am and 3.15pm|
|Saturday 5 October 2019||30 minute slots between 10.30am and 3.15pm|
These simple sessions are designed for artists not familiar with using a computer, the internet or email. Staff will guide artist through the process of submitting an artwork online for the 2020 Open. The sessions will also support artists with photographing their artwork.
Each session will last up to 30 minutes and they can cover all or some of the following areas-
- Getting online.
- Setting up an email account (if you do not currently have an email account, please set one up in advance of the workshop if you’re able to do so).
- Fill in and submit the Open Exhibition online application (if you have already taken images of your artwork then please bring these with you on a disc, USB stick or your camera or phone with connecting cables).
- Taking good quality digital photographs of your artwork (please bring any small and easily transportable artworks with you and these can be photographed during your timeslot. Ideally these should be unglazed for the purposes of taking good quality photographs).
- Uploading digital images from your camera or phone and saving them onto your computer.
- Uploading images from your computer onto the Open Exhibition online application form.
To reserve a place on one of these workshops please call 01482 614 290 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Places are strictly limited.