To enter the Junior Open Exhibition as an individual, school or youth group you must meet the following entry requirements -
- be aged 15 and under on the final date of submission - Sunday 11 November
- artwork submitted should be on paper or card, in a variety of media such as -
- not be framed or on a canvas
- artwork must be no smaller than A4 size (210 x 297mm) and no larger than A2 size (420 x 594mm)
- only submit original artwork as photographs or photocopies are not accepted
Individuals may only submit one two dimensional piece of artwork.
If you are a school or youth group you may submit a maximum of 20 pieces of artwork. Schools are welcome to submit artwork that has been created by more than one pupil such as a class entry.
All accepted artwork is attached to the wall using Velcro.
You must attach a completed entry form available from Ferens Art Gallery to the back of your artwork telling us your -
- title of the work
Please make sure you access the guidance document below and follow the process for submitting your artwork. We cannot accept responsibility for misunderstandings due to document instructions not being followed correctly.
|Submission of work||
Monday 29 October - Sunday 11 November
Please note submissions must be made Monday - Saturday 10.30am-4pm and Sunday 11.30am-3.30pm
|Notification of selected work by post||Wednesday 21 November onwards|
|Launch event at Ferens Studio||Saturday 1 December, 12 noon|
|Exhibition display at Ferens Art Gallery||Saturday 1 December - Sunday 20 January 2019|
|Collection of unselected worls from Ferens Art Gallery||Monday 3 - Sunday 9 December|
|Collection of selected work from Ferens Art Gallery||Saturday 26 January 2019 - Sunday 3 February 2019|