To enter the Junior Open Exhibition as an individual, school or youth group you must meet the following entry requirements -
- be aged 15 and under on the final date of submission - Sunday 19 December 2021
- artwork submitted should be on paper or card, in a variety of media such as -
- not be framed or on a canvas
- artwork must be no smaller than A4 size (210 x 297mm) and no larger than A2 size (420 x 594mm)
- only submit original artwork as photographs or photocopies are not accepted
Individuals may only submit one two dimensional piece of artwork.
If you are a school or youth group you may submit a maximum of 35 pieces of artwork. Schools are welcome to submit artwork that has been created by more than one pupil such as a class entry.
All accepted artwork is attached to the wall using Velcro.
You must attach a completed entry form available from Ferens Art Gallery or downloadable below to the front of your artwork telling us your -
- title of the work
Please make sure you access the guidance document below and follow the process for submitting your artwork. We cannot accept responsibility for misunderstandings due to document instructions not being followed correctly.
|Submission of work||
Monday 13 December – Sunday 19 December 2021
Please note submissions must be made Monday - Saturday 10.30am-4pm and Sunday 11.30am-3.30pm
|Notification of selected work by post||W/c 31 January 2022 onwards|
|Exhibition display at Ferens Art Gallery||Saturday 19 February 2022 – Monday 2 May 2022|
|Collection of unselected works from Ferens Art Gallery||Friday 11 and Saturday 12 February 2022|
|Collection of selected work from Ferens Art Gallery||Monday 6 - Sunday 11 June 2022|