Funded by British Cycling, Hull Culture and Leisure and Hull City Council, Ennerdale Cycle Circuit is the regions only all-weather 1km circuit.
The circuit is designed to provide cyclists of all levels from beginner to elite an amazing environment to go cycling on, with the circuit offering a range of loops and straights so people can practice skill, power and endurance.
As part of the Ennerdale Leisure Centre site, cyclists have access to parking and changing, shower and toilet facilities as well as heavy duty lockers for bike storage.
The cycle circuit is fenced with ample street-level lighting offering cycling throughout the year including evenings and being away from the main commuter roads, offers cyclists the chance to ride with confidence in a safe, traffic free environment.
Booking the Cycle Circuit
The facility is available to the public to hire for pay and pedal sessions, as well as group/club bookings for cycling and other uses.
For pay and pedal sessions visit Ennerdale Leisure Centre reception and pay over the counter.
For group bookings contact Ennerdale Leisure Centre on 01482 331 136 and ask to speak to one of the Managers regarding bookings and discounts.
- Pay and Pedal (per hour) - £4.50 adult and £2.20 junior and OAP
- Junior Go Ride sessions (per hour) - £27 (after concession and block booking discount - minimum three sessions)
- Club sessions (per hour) - £32 (after concession and block booking discount - minimum three sessions)
- Commercial bookings (per hour) - £42.45 (VAT is added to the price for commercial bookings)
- All prices will be subject to annual review and will increase to reflect inflation levels
Group Booking Concessions
Concessions are available, but at the discretion of Hull Culture and Leisure Management. Please speak to the Ennerdale Leisure Centre management about the concessions available and criteria.
For bookings and operational support please contact Woodford Leisure Centre on 01482 331 322.