Please see below our updated guidance for our pools, sports halls and leisure centres relating to Covid-19 -
- The capacity at all of our sites has now increased back to normal capacity.
- Gym sessions do not need to be booked in advance.
- You do not need to pre-book swimming sessions.
- Our Sauna and Steam rooms are open at all sites, but close twice a day for a deep clean.
- Changing rooms and showers are open.
- Fitness classes remain bookable online and at reception. The booking time will increase to up to seven days in advance for members and six days for non-members.
- Racquet sports, Track and Field and Sports Hall bookings will be bookable up to seven days in advance for members and up to six days in advance for non-members.
- Hand sanitiser stations, equipment cleaning stations and enhanced cleaning schedules will remain in place to limit the spread of Covid-19.
- It’s no longer a legal requirement to wear a face covering when visiting our facilities however our staff will be continuing to wear them. We encourage customers to wear a face covering in communal areas if possible.
During your visit to our facilities
- When attending our leisure facilities, we advise customers to follow the guidance and recommendations.
- Do not attend our facilities if you are showing any Covid-19 symptoms or feel unwell.
- While it is no longer a legal requirement to wear face coverings when visiting our facilities, we still encourage customers to do so should they feel they wish to, this is to help control the spread of Covid-19 and keep infection rates in our area down.
- Please use our hand sanitiser stations on a regular basis, and wipe down any equipment after use with the cleaning equipment provided.
- We advise customers to continue to use the NHS track and trace app QR code located on site during their visit.
NHS Test and Trace
You will see NHS Test and Trace QR code posters on the entrances of all of our leisure sites. This will enable customers and visitors to our leisure site to register their visit using the NHS Test and Trace App which is available for smartphones and will help do your part to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
Download the NHS Test and Trace App from Apple App Store
Download the NHS Test and Trace App from Google Play Store
More information is available on the NHS COVID-19 website