Following the Government announcement regarding the removal of current restrictions from Monday 19 July 2021, the way you access our services and our Covid-safe guidance will change.
Please see below our guidance for how our leisure sites will now operate from Monday 19 July.
Changes from Monday 19 July 2021
- The capacity at all of our sites will increase in line with guidance.
- Gym sessions will no longer be required to book in advance, however you can still book sessions online if required.
- You will no longer be required to book swimming sessions.
- Our Sauna and Steam rooms will reopen at all sites, but will close twice a day for a deep clean.
- Changing rooms and showers will reopen.
- Fitness classes will be bookable online and at reception. The booking time will increase to up to seven days in advance for members and six days for non-members.
- Racquet sports, Track and Field and Sports Hall bookings will be bookable up to seven days in advance for members and up to six days in advance for non-members. You will now be permitted to play with people outside of your family/bubble if you wish to.
- Hand sanitiser stations, equipment cleaning stations and enhanced cleaning schedules will remain in place to limit the spread of Covid-19.
- We advise customers to still wear face masks in public areas in order to help control the spread of Covid-19.
During your visit to our facilities
- When attending our leisure facilities, we advise customers to follow the guidance and recommendations.
- Do not attend our facilities if you are showing any Covid-19 symptoms or feel unwell.
- We advise customers to continue to wear face masks in public areas, this is to help control the spread of Covid-19 and keep infection rates in our area down.
- Please use our hand sanitiser stations on a regular basis, and wipe down any equipment after use with the cleaning equipment provided.
- We advise customers to continue to use the NHS track and trace app QR code located on site during their visit.
NHS Test and Trace
Please note that from the 24 September 2020, you will see NHS Test and Trace QR code posters on the entrances of all of our leisure sites. This will enable customers and visitors to our leisure site to register their visit using the NHS Test and Trace App which is available for smartphones and will help do your part to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
Download the NHS Test and Trace App from Apple App Store
Download the NHS Test and Trace App from Google Play Store
More information is available on the NHS COVID-19 website