Your Gym Induction with Hull Culture and Leisure
In order for you to use our fitness suites in a safe manner, please ensure that you view the Gym Induction video below prior to visiting one of our leisure facilities.
The video will provide you with the essential information required to use our fitness suites. Should you require a more in-depth induction, please ask at reception when you visit one of our leisure facilities.
Keeping our fitness suites COVID-safe
To enable all of our customers to have an enjoyable and safe experience, we ask all users to follow these rules when in our fitness suites:
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers will not be available to gym or exercise class customers.
- Our water dispensers will be turned off so we advise you please attend with pre filled water bottles.
- Do not bring a towel with you, blue roll will be provided.
- The gym may be set out differently to when you last visited. Some equipment may not be available, but we have tried to retain as much equipment as possible within the Government guidelines.
- Please follow any one way system in place around the equipment.
- Follow the social distancing guidelines provided at all times.
- Sanitise the piece of equipment you are using before and after use, cleaning stations are provided with blue roll and cleaning solution.
- Additional staff will be on duty to supervise customers and ensure that our cleaning and social distancing requirements are being followed.
- We ask that all customers consider other gym users and limit the time you’re using each piece of equipment to allow fair usage during allocated sessions.
For all of the changes to how our Leisure Centres and Sports Facilities operate to remain COVID-safe, please read our Leisure Facilities COVID Safe Guidance.