Hull Culture and Leisure is the largest operator of swimming facilities in Hull.
We have five sites which offer a combination of traditional pools to keep active and enjoy time in the water as well as leisure centre fun pools for the family.
As well as offering a range of aqua fitness sessions, you can work out in our fitness suites or relax in our sauna and steam facilities.
Our swimming sites run courses which are available to help you learn to swim or gain more confidence, and also for those who wish to gain a Lifeguarding qualification or undertake health and safety training.
You can also book out our pools for parties or events – please contact the leisure centres for more information on pool events.
You can swim at the following venues, click on the links for more information about each facility:
We offer a variety of different sessions in our pools, ranging from aqua fitness classes through to general, family and specific group swim sessions.
- General Swimming – swimming session open to all ages
- Adults Only Swimming – swimming session open to all aged 18 and over
- Family Swimming – swimming session for family members up to two adults and two children (minimum one parent and one child only)
- Ladies Only Swimming – swimming session open to women only aged 18 and over
- Little Dippers – swimming session for parents and young children
- Disability Swimming – swimming session for disabled people
- Men Only Swimming – swimming session open to men only aged 18 and over
- Aqua Light – very low level aerobics in the pool with easy movements to lower impact on the joints and bones. Ideal for people referred in for fitness
- Aqua Fitness – aerobics in the pool to shape and tone, lower impact without pressure on the joints or bones
- Aqua Burn – be prepared to work in this class. More intense class boosting your metabolism with a combination of cardio and resistance training in the pool
Pools Admission Guide
Access our pools admission guide for children below