Public Notice - The Ennerdale Cycle Circuit is now open to the public. For further information on our other site reopenings, please visit our Coronavirus Public Closures Information page.
Funded by British Cycling, Hull Culture and Leisure and Hull City Council, Ennerdale Cycle Circuit is the regions only all-weather 1km circuit.
The circuit is designed to provide cyclists of all levels from beginner to elite an amazing environment to go cycling on, with the circuit offering a range of loops and straights so people can practice skill, power and endurance.
The cycle circuit is fenced with ample street-level lighting offering cycling throughout the year including evenings and being away from the main commuter roads, offers cyclists the chance to ride with confidence in a safe, traffic free environment.
Go Cycling at the Ennerdale Cycle Circuit
There has never been a more perfect time to take up cycling in Hull, so why not come for a ride on the regions only 1km cycle circuit. Find out how fast you and your friends and family can go on the Ennerdale Cycle Circuit! Whether you want to cycle to get fit, challenge your friends to a race or just practice your cycling in a safe environment, Ennerdale Cycle Circuit is the place to be.
You will find that we have had to make a few changes to how we operate due to the current restrictions in place because of COVID-19. Please read the changes below on bookings and cycle circuit use.
New Ennerdale Cycle Circuit Rider Rules
- Bookings are now available to make online by pressing the Book the Cycle Circuit button below. Please ensure you book as you will only be allowed access through booking online.
- Numbers are now limited to a maximum of 6 riders per session.
- Session times are currently restricted at the present time.
- Riders must cycle on the circuit in a clockwise direction. Please ensure that you maintain adequate social distancing while using the cycle circuit.
- Please ensure that helmets are worn at all times when cycling.
- No access is available to Ennerdale Leisure Centre for changing or toilets.
- Please keep your belongings with you as no lockers are available for storage.
- Junior riders aged under 8 must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 and over.
Ennerdale Cycle Circuit Pay and Pedal Session Times
Session times are limited to 60 minute blocks with a limited number of people to ensure social distancing. The below times will operate until Monday 12 April -
- Mondays 10am to 11am and 11am to 12noon
- Tuesdays 4pm to 5pm and 5pm to 6pm
- Wednesdays 1pm to 2pm
- Thursdays 4pm to 5pm and 5pm to 6pm
- Fridays 10am to 11am
- Saturdays 9am to 10am and 10am to 11am
- Sundays 9am to 10am and 10am to 11am
- Adults: £4.50 per hour
- Juniors and OAP's: £2.20 per hour
How to Book
You can now book your session online by pressing the Book the Cycle Circuit button below. Login as Guest, select Ennerdale Leisure Centre, then select the relevent activity.
Group Bookings, Events and Cycle Club Bookings
Group bookings for cycling/sports events as well as bookings for cycling and other sports clubs to use Ennerdale Cycle Circuit are available again.
For further information on prices for British Cycling affiliated cycling clubs, sports clubs and for other events, please call Ennerdale Leisure Centre on 01482 331 136 and ask to speak to a Duty Manager.