Ennerdale Leisure Centre
Whether you want to get fit, tone up, chill out, have fun with your mates or spend time with the family, there’s something at Ennerdale for you.
Our facilities include -
- a traditional shaped swimming pool - 25 metres by 13 metres, sloping from 1 metre to 1.5 metres in the deep end
- a teaching pool - 20 metres by 10 metres with a depth of 1 metre
- a new extended fitness suite containing free weights, cardiovascular and resistance machines
- a sports hall - 33 metres by 28 metres, suitable for football, basketball, volleyball, hockey, netball, six badminton courts and a range of fitness classes
- the regions only all-weather 1km cycling facility
- a dance studio - 18 metres by 16 metres
- a relaxation area with sauna, steam and plunge pool
- an on site cafe with hot and cold refreshments
How to find Ennerdale Leisure Centre
Ennerdale Leisure Centre is in the north of the city, just five minutes from Kingswood. It is right on the River Hull at Sutton Road bridge.
There is ample on-site parking for cars and coaches and three dedicated disabled parking bays. A cycle park is available at the entrance as well as heavy duty bike storage lockers (deposit required). A separate parking area can be opened on the Cycle Circuit for cycling events.
Ramped access at main entrance.
Assistance dogs are welcome. Please notify us prior to arrival, where possible. A dog drinking station is available on request.
Baby changing facilities are available in both the male and female changing rooms. We have also have four dedicated changing facilities for people with disabilities.
There is an on site cafe. The Venue Hull cafe sells a range of hot and cold food and drinks.