Notice to all anglers - Please ensure you keep up to date with the latest guidance on fishing. More information can be found on the Angling Trust website.
Based on Noddle Hill Way, Noddle Hill Nature Reserve is a hidden gem in North Hull. Home to a tranquil nature reserve and walking routes as well as a scenic fishing lake, the site also contains a children's play area and sports pitches.
The nature reserve is perfect for a leisurely family walk at all times of year where you can view a variety of species of wildlife as the seasons change.
The nature reserve and fishing lake are both accessible via Bransholme Road, and the children's play area and sports pitches are accessible via Noddle Hill Way.
Fishing at Noddle Hill Nature Reserve
While lockdown restrictions have been removed, we ask all anglers to abide by hygiene and social distancing guidance.
Fishing Rules and Regulations -
- All persons are requested to respect all wildlife and report any incidents to a Ranger.
- All persons angling must hold a current valid rod licence and be able to provide proof of this when asked by a council official or water bailiff.
- A maximum of two rods per angler per ticket/pass purchased
- No fishing will be allowed between pegs.
- No firearms, unauthorised fires or illegal stocking of fish will be allowed.
- No night fishing.
- All fish must be returned to the water.
- No spinners, lures, braid, live bait, barbed hooks or hooks larger than a size 10.
- Only shot of an approved type may be used.
- No bloodworm, joker or boils to be used.
- Only 3 kilos of ground bait per angler is permitted.
- Only approved keep and landing nets may be used; carp and fish larger than 5lb cannot be kept in a keep net.
- A keep net ban is in force from midnight April 30th until midnight June 15th.
- No rights will be given to any group.
- Bransholme (Noddle Hill) and Oak Road fishing lakes are to be used exclusively for fishing.
- Where provided dip tanks must be used.
- Please leave the area clean and tidy and dispose of any litter carefully.
Any person found to be in breach of any of the above may be asked to leave the fishery
Buy Your Fishing Pass Online
You can now purchase Annual Pass and Day Tickets online using the button at the bottom. Please read the following instructions before purchasing:
- To purchase an Annual Membership please select the APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP button, then select the Golf, Parks, Fishing and Pitches option.
- To purchase an Adult or Concession Day Ticket please select the GUEST LOGIN button, then select the Golf, Parks, Fishing and Pitches option.
Enjoy The Playground At Noddle Hill Nature Reserve
As well as some beautiful walks through the nature reserve and an idyllic fishing lake, Noddle Hill also has a number of playing fields and a play area with a variety of playground equipment for children to enjoy. To find out what play equipment is available at Noddle Hill, visit our Playgrounds and Play Areas page here.