Notice to all anglers - The Government has updated its guidance permitting fishing to now take place in line with the new lockdown rules, so fishing is now reopen at Noddle Hill Nature Reserve. More information can be found on the Angling Trust website.
Based on Noddle Hill Way, Noddle Hill Nature Reserve is a hidden gem in North Hull. Home to a tranquil nature reserve and walking routes as well as a scenic fishing lake, the site also contains a children's play area and sports pitches.
The nature reserve is perfect for a leisurely family walk at all times of year where you can view a variety of species of wildlife as the seasons change.
The nature reserve and fishing lake are both accessible via Bransholme Road, and the children's play area and sports pitches are accessible via Noddle Hill Way.
Fishing at Noddle Hill Nature Reserve
Notice to Anglers - The Government has updated its guidance permitting fishing to now take place in line with the new lockdown rules so fishing is now reopen at Noddle Hill Nature Reserve. More information can be found on the Angling Trust website. Please be aware of the new rules before fishing at Noddle Hill Nature Reserve:
- You can go fishing once a day, locally and only with one other person from outside your household or support bubble.
- Only local travel is permitted for the purpose of daily exercise, so you should only be fishing at your nearest local lake. If you have no local fishing available then you will have to take your daily exercise in other ways.
- Under the government lockdown, night fishing is strictly prohibited.
- Anglers must remain at least 15 metres apart when fishing. Fishing pegs are only to be shared with people from the same household. Sharing with people from other households is prohibited.
- Keep-nets and competitive fishing is still not allowed.
- Fishing tackle must not be shared.
- Anglers must still maintain social distancing rules (2 metres distance between other people) at all times and follow the Government hand washing guidance.
- Anglers still require a valid Environment Agency license and day ticket/season pass in order to fish on any of our lakes.
Failure to follow the guidance set out will result in Anglers being asked to leave the site.
Buy Your Fishing Pass Online
You can now purchase Annual Pass and Day Tickets online using the button at the bottom. Please read the following instructions before purchasing:
- To purchase an Annual Membership please select the APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP button, then select the Golf, Parks, Fishing and Pitches option.
- To purchase an Adult or Concession Day Ticket please select the GUEST LOGIN button, then select the Golf, Parks, Fishing and Pitches option.
Enjoy The Playground At Noddle Hill Nature Reserve
As well as some beautiful walks through the nature reserve and an idyllic fishing lake, Noddle Hill also has a number of playing fields and a play area with a variety of playground equipment for children to enjoy. To find out what play equipment is available at Noddle Hill, visit our Playgrounds and Play Areas page here.