Did you know that there are seasonal paddling pool and water play areas for families and children located at parks and playing fields across Hull?
Paddling pools are located at the following parks and playing fields. Please see below for summer opening updates -
- Alderman Kneeshaw Recreation Ground - CLOSED FOR SEASON
- Bude Park - CLOSED FOR SEASON
- Oak Road Playing Fields - CLOSED FOR SEASON
- Pickering Park - CLOSED FOR SEASON
- West Park - CLOSED FOR SEASON
- Ings Playing Fields (Ings Road) - CLOSED FOR SEASON
The East Park Water Play Area
The refurbished facility features new seating and a new toilet block, whilst the water play area itself boasts 43 water jets providing a mixture of different play features that include rooster tails, geysers, ground gushers and spray caps.
The Water Play Area is open during the summer holidays with general, under-5's and SEND sessions available for the public.