Come along to Albert Avenue Pools and enjoy the wide range of facilities and activities on offer -
- a large traditional shaped swimming pool - 30 metres by 10 metres, sloping from 1.1 metres to 2.1 metres in the deep end
- a small traditional shaped swimming pool - 23 metres by 10 metres with a depth of 0.95 metres, sloping to 1.54 metres at the deepest point
- a fitness suite with cardiovascular and resistance machines
- a pool side sauna cabin
- a range of dry side (non pool based) classes in addition to the ever popular aqua shape up
- full access for disabled users
Did you know that we offer Junior Gym sessions for 11 to 15 year olds and gym sessions for young people aged 15 and above?
Interested in joining a sports club or finding out more about the different activities which happen at Albert Avenue Pools?
Visit out Partners Page to see what other activities you can take part in
How to find Albert Avenue Pools
Albert Avenue is in the west of the city approximately five minutes walk from KC Stadium and West Park.
There is ample on site car parking with three dedicated disabled parking bays, and an overflow car park at the rear.
A small external bike park is also available.
Ramped access at main entrance.
Assistance dogs are welcome. Please notify us prior to arrival, where possible. A dog drinking station is available on request.
Baby changing facilities are available in both the male and female changing rooms. We have also have four dedicated changing facilities for people with disabilities.