Whether you want to get fit, tone up, chill out, have fun with your mates or spend time with the family, there’s something at Ennerdale for you.
Following the recent £1.76m refurbishment, the facilities now include:
- A traditional shaped swimming pool - 25 metres by 13 metres, sloping from 1 metre to 1.5 metres in the deep end.
- A teaching pool - 20 metres by 10 metres with a depth of 1 metre.
- A new extended fitness suite containing free weights, new cardiovascular and resistance machines including additional Stair Masters and Ski-Erg.
- Sports hall - 33 metres by 28 metres, suitable for football, basketball, volleyball, hockey, netball, six badminton courts and a range of fitness classes.
- The regions only all-weather 1km cycling facility.
- Dance studio - 18 metres by 16 metres.
- Brand new Virtual Wexer Studio with over 1000 on-demand fitness classes.
- A relaxation area with new sauna, steam and plunge pool (to be completed in February 2020).
Did you know that we offer Junior Gym sessions for 11 to 15 year olds and gym sessions for young people aged 15 and above?
Interested in joining a sports club or finding out more about the different activities which happen at Ennerdale Leisure Centre?
Visit out Partners Page to see what other activities you can take part in
How to find Ennerdale Leisure Centre
Ennerdale Leisure Centre is in the north of the city, just five minutes from Kingswood. It is right on the River Hull at Sutton Road bridge.
There is ample on-site parking for cars and coaches and three dedicated disabled parking bays. A cycle park is available at the entrance as well as heavy duty bike storage lockers (deposit required). A separate parking area can be opened on the Cycle Circuit for cycling events.
Ramped access at main entrance and lift to poolside changing and sauna.
Assistance dogs are welcome. Please notify us prior to arrival, where possible. A dog drinking station is available on request.
Baby changing facilities are available in both the male and female changing rooms. We have also have four dedicated changing facilities for people with disabilities.
There is an on site cafe. The cafe offers a range of cold food, snacks and hot drinks.