Sutton Park Golf Club will be reopen from Friday 15 May 2020. In the interest of public safety and social distancing our tee off times will be extended to every 15 minutes. When attending Sutton Park Golf Club you must follow new guidance on new markings for queuing and social distancing rules.
Enjoy a round of golf in one of the region's finest municipal golf courses. Carved out of mature woodland in the heart of East Yorkshire, Sutton Park is a first class parkland course open to you at an affordable price. The golf course is an 18 hole, par 72 course covering 2,310 yards.
Sutton Park Golf Course is re-open for play, however new guidelines are now in place in line with Government and England Golf guidance.
- Tee off times are now every 15 minutes to ensure that more distance can be maintained between players on the course.
- Individuals are allowed to play or up to four people can play on a four ball which can comprise individuals from four separate households.
- Two metre social distancing must be adhered to at all times on the course.
- Flags must be left in holes at all times and bunkers must remain unraked by players.
- A one way system for entering and exiting the golf course is now in place.
- Only one person at a time is allowed in the office and a queuing system has been marked outdoors for people to wait.
- We are now unable to provide equipment or buggy hire or purchase from the office. Please ensure you have your own equipment.
Green Fee Prices
|Green Fee Description||Days||Price|
|Summer Timetable - April to September|
|Adults weekdays||Monday to Friday||£13|
|Adult weekend||Saturday to Sunday and Bank Holidays||£17|
|Junior weekdays||Monday to Friday||£5.40|
|Junior weekend||Saturday to Sunday and Bank Holidays||£8.50|
|Senior citizen weekday||Monday to Friday||£10|
|Senior citizen weekend||Saturday to Sunday and Bank Holidays||£14|
|Winter Timetable - October to March|
|Adults weekdays||Monday to Friday||£10|
|Adult weekend||Saturday to Sunday and Bank Holidays||£13|
|Junior weekdays||Monday to Friday||£4.15|
|Junior weekend||Saturday to Sunday and Bank Holidays||£6.45|
|Senior citizen weekday||Monday to Friday||£6.45|
|Senior citizen weekend||Saturday to Sunday and Bank Holidays||£10.60|
|Short round - Adults||7 days||£11|
|Short round - Juniors||7 days||£5.50|
How to book
You can book a tee time for Monday to Sunday. Bookings can be made online here or taken from 9am by telephoning 01482 614 781.
Tee times are available from 8am through to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 11am to 5pm on Sundays.
Notice 01 June 2020: The number of people able to play has increased from two to four from today. For those people who have already pre-booked and wish to increase the numbers in their group wishing to play, any additional golfers will have to pay by card on site as we are unable to amend current bookings.