Always wanted to try Ice Skating but didn’t think it was possible? Sign up to one of our National Ice Skating Association Skate UK learn to skate courses.
Each course is graded from one to eight and then progresses through bronze, silver and gold levels.
By attending a half hour lesson each week, you are taught everything from the basics upwards by one of our professional ice skating coaches.
Learn to skate courses run for 44 weeks of the year on a continuous rolling programme. The breaks in the programme occur for four weeks in August, two weeks in December and two weeks at Easter*
The programme means you are constantly assessed and moved up to the next level when they are confident and good enough to do so developing at your own pace. The criteria for the levels are not affected.
You must be able to balance on skate unaided away from the barrier. Skate hire is included in the price of the sessions.
- Tuesdays 6 to 6.30pm - Children Beginners
- Tuesdays 6.30 to 7pm - Children Intermediates
- Tuesdays 7 to 7.30pm - Children Advanced
- Tuesdays 7.30 to 8pm - Adults Only
- Saturdays 9 to 9.30am - Mixed Beginners
- Saturdays 9.30 to 10am - Intermediates
- Sunday 9 to 9.30am - Mixed Beginners
- Sunday 9.30 to 10am - Intermediates
- Junior Lessons (Direct Debit) - £33
- Junior Lessons (cash option) - £38
- Including Unlimited Public/Family Skate (Direct Debit) - £44
- Adult Lessons (Direct Debit) - £36
- Adult Lessons (cash option) - £41
- Including Unlimited Public/Family Skate (Direct Debit) - £48
*Junior Direct Debit & Adult Direct Debit unlimited public skate card will be charged at £12 during the months of August and December
How to sign up
Visit the Hull Arena Reception for our Learn to Skate application forms or call 01482 325 252 for further information.