Public Notice: Beverley Road Baths is currently closed to the public. For further information visit Coronavirus Covid 19 Public Closures Information
Come along to Beverley Road Baths and enjoy the wide range of activities on offer -
- large traditional shaped swimming pool – 25 metres by 10 metres, sloping from 0.9 metres to 1.8 metres in the deep end (5 lanes)
- small traditional shaped teaching pool – 10 metres by 3 metres, sloping from 0.5 metres to 0.8 metres in the deep end
- fitness suite including two gyms with basic cardiovascular and strength equipment open at the same time as the leisure centre
- sauna and steam room
- aqua fitness classes
- pool parties (please contact Beverley Road Baths for further details)
- training courses for pool qualifications
How to find Beverley Road Baths
Beverley Road Baths is opposite Pearson Park, towards the north of the city around 10 minutes out of the city centre.
A small car park with two disabled parking bays is located at the rear of Beverley Road Baths. There is also a small external bike park.
Ramped access at main entrance.
Assistance dogs are welcome. Please notify us prior to arrival, where possible. A dog drinking station is available on request.
Baby changing facilities are available in the family changing areas. We have also have two dedicated changing facilities for people with disabilities.