Whether you're a skateboarder, roller skater, inline skater, or BMX rider, come and develop your technique at one of our purpose built skate parks.
Hull has one of the largest numbers of skate parks in the country and skateboarding has become a major attraction for local and national competitions and festivals held across all of our skate parks.
There are a number of skate parks in Hull:
- The Bluebell at Ings Road
- Oak Road
- The Youth Zone at East Park - Holderness Road
- West Park - Walton Street (competition standard)
- Stonebridge playing fields
- Shaw Park
- Gower Park (Boothferry playing fields)
- King George V playing fields - Cottingham
- North Bransholme