Hull Culture and Leisure Limited as an organisation -
- alert the Council’s safeguarding team immediately that they are aware of any incident of abuse, maltreatment or neglect of a child or vulnerable person and contact the Police where it is thought a criminal act may have been committed
- adhere to the Safeguarding Board’s policies and procedures
- work with the Council’s Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) on all relevant enquiries and investigations and report any safeguarding concerns and respond to appropriate information as provided
We ensure that -
- there is a clear recording and communication policy in place
- there is a designated safeguarding lead for the organisation with access to additional training to support this role
- there is a written safeguarding policy and procedure in place and clear mechanisms in place for communicating this to children, young people, families and other organisations
- all relevant staff and volunteers or trainee placements that have direct contact with children and young people have Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks which meet national minimum standards
- all relevant staff, volunteers or students who have direct contact with children and young people have access to appropriate training
How to contact us
In the first instance contact the manager or a staff member of this facility and explain your concern(s). All such enquiries will be recorded and responded to according to the Company’s Customer Feedback Scheme which can be found on our website so you can if you wish go on line and report any safeguarding issue.
If you are unable to speak with a member of staff, you can contact us directly.